Support for Faculty, Postdocs, and Graduate Students
Staff with research development and the pre-awards team help faculty, postdocs, and graduate students of the School of Biological Sciences to prepare grant proposals for submission to federal agencies and private foundations. Research development helps with content and pre-awards with compliance.
We are here to help so please contact us. The more we know about your research projects and needs, the better we can serve you.
Services We Provide
- Help with grant proposal development
- Critique and edit drafts of grant proposals
- Attend meetings to help with project and proposal development
- Articulate broader impacts
- Find appropriate funding opportunity announcements (FOAs)
- Facilitate a pre-submission peer review
- Coordinate training grant preparation
- Generate budgets and budget justifications
- Provide guidance for compliant proposal submission
Please contact us early so that we secure adequate time in our schedules to give your proposal the attention it deserves.
Proposal Submission Timeline
Please consult the proposal submission timeline to learn when to contact our staff and when to send your materials. There’s also a timeline for NIH T32 training grants. Direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.